2. Gathering, processing and use of personal information
- When you use the business services or take part in activities of this Website, we may ask you to provide necessary personal information depending on the nature of the business or activity. Moreover, we may process and use your personal information in the scope of the specific purpose. The Website will not use your personal information for other purposes unless a written approval is obtained from you.
- When you use interactive functions such as email and questionnaire surveys, the Website may retain the name, email address, contact, time of use, etc.
- In general browsing, the server will automatically record relevant information, including the IP address of the equipment which you use for connection, the browser used, and records of browsing and clicking information, etc. The information will not open to the public and only serve as a reference of improving our Website service and for internal application.
- In order to provide accurate service, we will statistically compile and analyze the questionnaire survey content we gathered. In addition to providing for internal research, relevant statistics and explanatory text from the result will be made public while needed, but the information of any particular individual shall not be involved.
3. Data protection
- The Website has installed information security devices, including firewall, anti-virus system, as well as necessary protective measures for protecting the Website as well as your personal information. Only authorized personnel can get access to your personal information and those relevant personnel have signed non-disclosure agreements. If they violate their non-disclosure obligation, they have to be liable for legal responsibility.
- If it is necessary to entrust other agencies to provide services due to business needs, the Website will also strictly request them to abide by non-disclosure obligation, and adopt necessary inspection programs to make sure that they did comply with their duties.
4. External links
5. Policy of sharing personal information with a third party
The Website will never provide, exchange, lease or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private businesses, or government agencies, except those who possess a legal basis or contractual obligations.
The foregoing provisos include but not limited to:
- your written consent.
- express statutory provisions.
- to avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property.
- collaboration with government agencies or academic research institutions, in which it is necessary for statistics or academic research based on public interests, and the information has been processed by provider or the collector is unable to identify the specific party according to the disclosure method.
- once your behavior on the Website violates the service terms or may damage or hinder the interests of other users of the Website or cause any person to suffer damage, and the Website manager analyze that revealing your personal information is required for the purposes of identification, contact or taking legal action.
- for your benefit.
- the Website will assume the responsibility of supervision and management over entrusted contractors or individuals when the Website entrusts them to assist with gathering, processing or utilizing your personal information.
In order to provide the best service to you, the Website will place a cookie on your computer and access it. If you would not accept it, you may set the privacy level as “high” in the browser function to reject the write-in of cookies, but this may disable some functions provided by the Website.